New CCTV equipment for CCTV control rooms
Tecton have brought out a piece of kit called a Wide View Max which basically allows a CCTV control room to unplug all its smaller CCTV monitors and use one large screen CCTV monitor. This will result in no loss of image quality and live viewing of the spot monitors on a single screen in split screen mode. This solution will smarten up any shopping centre control room.
Take 6, 9, or 12 existing video cables from your CCTV matrix (or from anywhere else) and connect them to the High Definition Display Controller. Connect a HDMI cable to the high definition (1920×1080) display. Switch the display on, and that’s it. Any video switching setup on your existing control equipment / matrix will work as normal.
Put 6, 9 or 12 video camera inputs on a high definition widescreen display
- All images displayed in correct aspect ratio – 6, 9 & 12 screen
- HDMI output for stunning high definition picture quality
- Works with all types of HD(1920×1080) widescreen displays
- All images displayed in real time
- Works well with 50inch plasma’s
Check out the link to the PDF(Click here)
Or contact Tony Lloyd on 07711 123321